Monday, September 14, 2009

Bershka goes SG!

For those who don’t know, or have pitiably forgotten what this is, Bershka is a Spanish Brand [Co-owner of ZARA] that has a LOT of GREAT stuff. (Did I say GREAT?) You can find rock, preppy, relaxed, urban clothing over there. Now it’s here in SG! You can find this in ION, the newest and luxurious mall in town, located at the heart of Orchard.

Last night, I had a fine chance to check it out and to my surprise, the prices are reasonable! I was able to grab this gorgeous denim vest which I’ve been hunting for since God-knows-when. And guess what? It's only S$49.90 (PHP 1,600.00) I am planning to use it w/ my floral / girly tube dresses!

Too bad, I totally forgot to take photos of the store itself as I got caught up trying on their stuff. You know me, you can’t disturb me while I shop!

Check out what I got:

No comments:

Post a Comment